Phone installment plan. Fast and instant approval. Buy now, pay later
Looking for a phone installment in Singapore? Easy and fuss-free installment plan at Mister Mobile using Pace. NO gimmicks. At a trusted store with years of experience and the ONLY mobile phone store with CaseTrust accreditation in the whole of Singapore. Buy whatever you need now, and pay later. All you need is a valid work pass/NRIC and a debit/credit card. That’s all! We will get into the details of this unbelievable deal shortly, but frankly, it’s so fuss-free we have to stuff this page with related content to make this page more presentable!
Smartphones are getting more powerful every passing year and they bring tons of convenience into our lives, from controlling home lights to even opening car locks. However, all of these conveniences come with a price – Smartphones are getting more expensive.
It is unsurprising and some may even feel the price surge is worth every cent. Ever since Apple normalized the selling of $1000+ iPhones, we’ve witnessed other phone brands such as Samsung, OPPO, Google and Huawei get a dip in this lucrative smartphone market where phones are now worth more than laptops.
What if Mister Mobile can break down the payment into 3 monthly installments? For sure, your decision will be much easier to make!
How does the installment plan work?
At Mister Mobile, we offer our installment payment plans as an authorized partner of Pace, a Carousell-certified partner that offers a 3-month installment plan.
Skip ahead to some of the commonly asked questions here:
- How to opt for Pace. payment?
- Where can I use Pace in Singapore?
- Pace. requirements
- What is the transaction limit? What if the phone cost more than my buy limit?
- What if I want to first check the product conditions before I make the installment?
- How long does it take for the payment to be approved?
- What are the fees involved?
- Can I get an installment for repair services as well?
- How is the refund process?
What is Pace?
Quote from Carousell:
Pace is a platform that helps you pay for your purchase in 3 interest-free installments. Carousell has partnered with Pace to provide buyers like you with the facility of easier payments, split across 3 months.
How to opt for installment plan in Singapore using Pace?
To get the installment plan, simply follow the steps below:
- Tell us what you wish to purchase and receive a quote. If you wish to browse our catalog, you can visit our Carousell profile where we update our product listings on a daily basis.
- After you have decided on the phone you want, contact us through the following channels: on Carousell using the chat function, or by WhatsApp (simply use the WhatsApp button at the bottom right of the screen) and tell us you wish to purchase the item via installment.
- We will create and send you a Pace payment link that will redirect you to Pace’s page.
- Follow Pace’s instructions to sign-up for an account and verify your personal details. You only need to have a debit card or credit card, and a SingPass account. For users without a SingPass account, you can also verify your details manually as long as you have a valid work pass.
- After successful verification, you will be redirected to the payment page. Don’t fret if you don’t have a credit card as Pace is able to process the installment plan with just a debit card.
- The payment typically takes about 5-10 minutes for approval. After the payment is approved, screenshot the order confirmation and send it to us. Then proceed to our store to pick up the device.
For added peace of mind, feel free to drop by our store and do it on the spot. Our sales team will assist you.
It’s so simple!
Where can I use Pace in Singapore?
You can use Pace for a variety of products, as long as the merchant is registered with Pace to provide this service.
For more details on where Pace can be used in Singapore, you can look at their list of partnering merchants:
You can use Pace at Mister Mobile for all types of transactions, including for the purchase of accessories, repairs, and mobile phones.
TL;DR: Pace. Installment Plan Requirements
|Approval Time||5 – 10 minutes|
|Additional Fees||5% surcharge|
|Eligible Purchases||All purchases at Mister Mobile are eligible for the Pace. installment plan.|
|Refund Processing||Within 5 working days|
What is the transaction limit? What if the phone cost more than my buy limit?
The transaction limit differs depending on what card is being used to sign-up an account. The limit will be shown to you BEFORE you make any payment.
- Credit Card customers in Singapore will have a S$3000 buying limit.
- Debit Card customers in Singapore will have a S$1500 buying limit.
If the transaction value happens to be higher than your buy limit, you have to pay the excess value upfront, Our payment methods are: Cash, NETS, Paynow, and Grabpay
What if I want to first check the product conditions before I make the installment?
Not a problem! Give us a heads up before proceeding. As we have many branches in Singapore, let us know which product you are interested in, and we will help you fix an appointment to drop by for a viewing.
After you are done examining and wish to proceed to buy, you can then make the payment on Pace in our store. An application typically only takes about 5-10 minutes to approve.
To speed up the process, we recommend that you first create a Pace account prior to the visit. You can add in your card details and verify your personal information but skip the payment page.
How to be eligible for the phone installment plan?
Customers have to sign up for a Pace account to be eligible for the installment plan. Pace will require Singaporeans and PRs to verify their identity via SingPass to ensure legitimate details. Indeed, verification with SingPass is more convenient anyway.
Pace offers 3 months installment payments in Singapore and is not extendable beyond 3 months. However, you can choose to pay the installment early.
Also, You will not need a credit card to be eligible. you can use a debit card instead of a credit card during checkout and the subsequent deductions will be deducted from your debit card monthly. You can change the card payment details at any time, even during the installment period.
How long does it take for the payment to be approved?
If you are eligible, Pace approves the payment very quickly within 5 to 10 minutes. After successful sign-up, you will then checkout. Do note that you have to pay the first payment on checkout and subsequent payments will be deducted on the second month and the third month.
The subsequent payments will be deducted on the same day as the first payment made. For example, if you buy a mobile phone on 15 January, you will be charged for the first payment on 15 of the current month for the purchase, the second payment on 15 of the next month, and the third payment on 15 on the third month.
What are the fees involved?
Here’s the catch. If you opt for the phone installment payment plan, there is an additional 5% service fee involved. And that’s it. You will not be paying any additional interest fees when paying with Pace.
For example, A phone that costs $1000 originally will cost you $1000 x 5% = $1050 by installment, broken down into 3 monthly installments at $350 per month.
Also, there will be no interest imposed when you fail to pay on time. However, if you do not make payment by the due date, Pace will charge an initial late payment of $10 and a further $1 per day if the payment is still not paid after the due date.
Do note that the late payment charges are imposed and charged by Pace and not by Mister Mobile.
Can I get an installment for repair services as well?
YES, you can! As a matter of fact, you can use Pace to pay for any purchases in our store! You can go online and search for Mister Mobile’s website and search for the repair you need.
How is the refund process?
If you want to claim a refund, you can contact us directly and we will work with Pace to request a refund.
The refund process depends on Carousell and Pace. According to Pace, they typically refund within 5 working days.
Where can I get the phones?
We currently have 3 outlets islandwide: