iPhone Battery Replacement Singapore
Cheapest iPhone battery replacement cost. Best iPhone repair shop in Singapore. Choose Mister Mobile. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
iPhone battery replacement Singapore. One of the cheapest iPhone battery cost in Singapore to get your iPhone battery health back to 100%.
Simply scroll down further to find all the iPhone battery replacement costs.
All iPhone battery replacement costs are nett and include labor repair fee.
We repair all iPhone problems within 60 minutes – 90% of all iPhone repair in Singapore can be done on the spot.
Wrong page for iPhone repair Singapore?
Need to repair for another iPhone model? Visit our Product Pages for iPhone repair instead. We repair all common iPhone issues such as screen replacement, iPhone battery replacement Singapore, and iPhone charging port replacement. Also iPhone motherboard repair Singapore, camera replacement, and water damage repair.
iPhone Battery Replacement Singapore
- Our iPhone battery is A grade, as good as the original. Repairing your iPhone battery is cheap and completes within 30 minutes. Replacing a iPhone battery is common in Singapore because batteries deteriorate.
To buy or enquire further?
- Buy this if your iPhone battery life does not last as long as before. It is normal for the health of your battery to weaken over time.
Your iPhone is charged more than 365 times (translates to about once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blog post for more information.
- Enquire further if the iPhone cannot power on.
The iPhone battery health does not increase even though it is charging. The charging port may be faulty instead.
Common symptoms for iPhone battery replacement in Singapore
Common issues for iPhone battery replacement in Singapore include:
- iPhone battery life drains more quickly than before due to bad battery health.
- The backside of your iPhone is swollen due to the bloated battery. Do replace your iPhone battery as soon as possible, because the cost will increase if the bloated battery damages other parts.
- The iPhone cannot power on.
- Your iPhone shuts down suddenly even though the battery percentage is not close to 0%.
How to keep my iPhone battery in the best condition?
- Try not to overcharge your battery. Remove the charger when your battery percentage is 100%.
- Do not use your iPhone while charging it, because your iPhone battery will be charging and discharging continuously, which will harm battery health.
- Do not expose your iPhone to constant hot weather. Keep it in room temperature as much as possible.
- Use original charging cables as some cheap-cost chargers may harm your iPhone battery health.
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, you can be sure of fair business practices for handphone repair.
- Ever bought defective iPhone battery replacement from shops in Singapore? Were there lots of inconveniences by dishonest providers?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your handphone repair confidently.
How to make a booking
- Find the Phone repair you need.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out.
- Enjoy $3 off when you enter the promo code found at the check-out page. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for our confirmation SMS. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your phone fixed. Pay for your phone repair cost in our shop after we have fixed your phone.
It’s that simple!
Inquire now at 96816352 or hit the WhatsApp button!
- We can solve all your mobile iPhones issues in Singapore, such as battery problems, charging, camera, including the LCD screen. Also for software, water damage, and power on problems.
- Do not worry. There are 30 days of warranty under Mister Mobile’s repair and exchange policy.
- iPhone Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, Replace Battery, Motherboard, and iPhone repair Singapore.
Showing all 11 results