Asus ROG Phone 2 Charging Port Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Asus ROG Phone 2 Charging Port Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of repair fee.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Asus ROG Phone 2 Repair Singapore. Asus Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Asus repair Singapore, charging port replacement, Asus ROG Phone 2 cannot charge.
Buy this if:
– There is no charging icon when you plug in the charging cable.
– The microphone of the Asus ROG Phone 2 is not working.
– The Asus ROG Phone 2 earpiece jack is not functioning when plugged in.
– Your Asus ROG Phone 2 only starts charging up when the cable is plugged in at a certain angle. The cable is original and tested on other Asuss and is working fine.
– You have tested charging your Asus ROG Phone 2 with a working original cable, and it still isn’t charging.
– The Asus ROG Phone 2 is still working and is able to power on prior to its last charge.
– You prefer a high-quality Asus ROG Phone 2 charging port repair at a lower price compared to official service centers.
Enquire further if:
– You are unsure whether the Asus was working properly prior to its last charge
– There are signs of water damage on your Asus ROG Phone 2.
– Your Asus ROG Phone 2 displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase. There may be no display because your Asus battery is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our Asus Battery replacement product pages for more information.
– Asus ROG Phone 2 heats up occasionally in an idle state.
– The Asus ROG Phone 2 cannot power on even with a working original cable plugged in.
-Your Asus ROG Phone 2 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong Asus repair? Read up and find all of our Asus prices and descriptions here