Huawei Mate 20 Pro LCD B Grade Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Huawei Mate 20 Pro LCD B Grade Crack Replacement and Repair. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of screen repair fee.
Huawei Mate 20 Pro Repair Singapore. Huawei Screen Replacement, Huawei LCD B Grade Replacement, Huawei cracked screen, Huawei Battery Replacement, Huawei Motherboard Repair, Huawei repair Singapore.
What exactly are our Huawei Mate 20 Pro B Grade LCDs?
Our Grade B parts are manufactured by suppliers from China. They are targeted for consumers who wish to fix their Huawei cracked screen at the cheapest price.
Grade B LCDs are
- Less touch-sensitive.
- Has a blue-ish background.
- Breaks more easily after impact.
Should your glass break again, it is impossible to replace just the glass – you can only replace the full LCD assembly.
Is it worth it to get the B Grade LCD instead of the better one?
– Huawei LCDs are, frankly speaking, very expensive. If your LCD is damaged, blank screen or unresponsive, we inevitably need to replace the LCD display if we wish to retrieve our data from the old Huawei phone. If you intend to use your phone for an extended period of time after the repair, we do advise getting our A Grade LCD displays.
However, if you wish to only use the phone temporarily to retrieve data and/or to wait for your next phone upgrade, choosing our B Grade LCDs can actually offer substantial cost savings.
Feel free to inquire, we are more than willing to show you some photos of our B Grade LCDs!
Order this if:
– You wish to keep your phone data intact. 99% of the time, repairing with us will NOT result in data loss. Authorized Huawei service centers will force reset your phone data.
– The Huawei Mate 20 Pro LCD or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, refer to our Screen replacement blog post.
– Your Huawei Mate 20 Pro LCD is unresponsive.
– LCD display has black lines or displays unusual colors.
– Huawei Mate 20 Pro screen display shows purple ink marks that look like smudges. In this case, the marks will spread over time.
– Your Huawei Mate 20 Pro powers on and charges normally.
– Your Huawei Mate 20 Pro has never been sent for any Huawei LCD repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The Huawei Mate 20 Pro cannot power on.
– You are looking for other types of Huawei repair. If so, you can Visit our product pages for Huawei repair.
– Huawei Mate 20 Pro doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the LCD. Do refer to our Huawei Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The Huawei Mate 20 Pro display is working and responsive Also, there are no black marks or lines appearing on the Huawei Mate 20 Pro screen display. Refer to our Huawei screen Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Huawei Mate 20 Pro. Visit our product pages for Water Damage Repair Service.