iPad 8th Gen 10.2 Battery Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPad 8th Gen 10.2 Battery Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of the battery replacement fee. Our batteries are A grade, as good as the original.
iPad battery replacement is a relatively simple and easy process which completes in 60 to 90 minutes. Repair your iPad 8th Gen 10.2 with us because Mister Mobile are the experts to replace your iPad 8th Gen 10.2 battery.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPad 8th Gen 10.2 Repair Singapore. iPad Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, iPad 8th Gen 10.2 Battery Replacement.
Buy this if:
– The backside of your iPad 8th Gen 10.2 feels bloated.
– You wish to keep your phone data intact. 99% of the time, repairing with us will NOT result in data loss. Authorized Apple service centers will force reset your phone data.
– Your iPad battery life is draining more quickly than usual. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charges on your iPad 8th Gen 10.2 has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blogpost for more information
– iPad 8th Gen 10.2 heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The iPad 8th Gen 10.2 cannot power on.
– iPad 8th Gen 10.2 battery doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our iPad Charging Port product pages for more information.
-You are not sure if your iPad 8th Gen 10.2 was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your iPad 8th Gen 10.2.
-Your iPad displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
-Your iPad 8th Gen 10.2 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong iPad repair? Read up and find all of our iPad prices and descriptions here