iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 Face ID Repair Singapore
Looking for iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 Face ID repair in Singapore? You can get it done at Mister Mobile!
A faulty Face ID is a common issue for iPad Pro 11 Gen 4s. It can be fixed but the repair process is very complex. If your Face ID is not working, here are some steps you could take:
- Check if there are any software updates available. Installing software upgrades has been known to solve Face ID not working issues. Sometimes, bugs in the iOS versions may cause the Face ID to not work.
- If your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 Face ID still not working after software updates, you may try resetting the Face ID and setting it up again. If you cannot set up a new appearance, your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 TrueDepth camera might not be working.
- Last but not least, give your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 a good ol’ restart! Restarting your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 helps to clear caches and close apps which might cause your Face ID to not work. However, If your Face ID still shows “Face ID Not Available” or “Face ID has been disabled”, you should get a Face ID repair done ASAP.
Face ID repair processes are both complex and sensitive because there are many causes to the Face ID not working. Hence Mister Mobile is the best choice for your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 Face ID repair because our technicians are professionally trained and Apple-certified.
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts upon handing them over. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Verify Mister Mobile with Apple
Head over to Apple Supportto verify that Mister Mobile is indeed an approved Apple Repair Provider (Independent). See the image below:
Get this Face ID repair if:
– Your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 is prompting a “Face ID Is Not Available” error.
– iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 is prompting a “Face ID Is Disabled” error.
– Your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 freezes when you are scanning your face either to add a face or trying to unlock the phone.
– The iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 could not recognize your face even with no mask on but it is working prior to that.
Enquire further if:
– The front camera shows blurry images but there are no obvious cracks on the screen or tempered glass (if any).
– The Camera App freezes when switching to the selfie camera.
– You dropped the iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 and obvious cracks near or directly above the front camera.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4.
– Your iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
– Wrong iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 repair? Read up and find all of our iPad Pro 11 Gen 4 prices and descriptions here