iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone 11 Pro Max screen replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product is for iPhone Front Glass Replacement. iPhone 11 Pro Max Screen replacement is required if your phone cracked ONLY on the front glass. If your iPhone’s LCD is discolored, has lines appearing on display and/or has reddish or blackish dots appearing, you will need to get the LCD replacement instead. Check the image below for example:
iPhone 11 Pro Max screen replacement comes with 2 different grades: Grade A and Grade B. The current product you are viewing is Grade A. Grade A iPhone 11 Pro Max screen replacements are as good as the original in terms of display and touch whereas Grade Bs are of lower quality but at a cheaper price range. Grade B also has a more faded display and it is known to crack more easily.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone 11 Pro Max Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, 11 Pro Screen Replacement.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term iPhone 11 Pro Max glass repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– The iPhone 11 Pro Max glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our iPhone screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your iPhone 11 Pro Max is fully functional.
– iPhone 11 Pro Max screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your iPhone 11 Pro Max powers on and charges normally.
– Your iPhone 11 Pro Max has never been sent to any iPhone screen repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 11 Pro Max cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our iPhone 11 Pro Max glass replacement.
– iPhone 11 Pro Max doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The screen touch is not accurate or not responsive at all.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the iPhone 11 Pro Max display. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 11 Pro Max.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here