iPhone 12 Battery Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone 12 Battery Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Our batteries are A Grade, as good as the original.
iPhone Battery Health “Service” Message
Do note that the Grade A batteries will show a “Service” message at Settings > Battery, next to Battery Health, after the replacement is done. The message usually means the battery is degraded and needs to be changed.
This message is actually a dormant software feature that Apple recently activated. This feature will force a “Service” message even though the battery is new. However, don’t worry when you see this message, our A grade battery is 100% new and working!
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone 12 Repair Singapore. iPhone Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, iPhone 12 Battery Replacement.
Buy this if:
– The backside of your iPhone 12 feels bloated.
– Your iPhone 12 LCD is popping out due to the bloated battery.
– Your battery life is significantly shorter compared to when you first bought it. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charges on your iPhone 12 has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blogpost for more information
– iPhone 12 heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 12 cannot power on.
– iPhone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
-You are not sure if your iPhone 12 was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 12.
-Your iPhone 12 displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
-The battery has been repaired before and you want to get a new replacement
-Your iPhone 12 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here