Original iPhone 13 Pro Rear Camera Replacement
Looking for an original iPhone 13 Pro rear camera replacement? Mister Mobile is the place to go!
Mister Mobile offers genuine parts sourced from Apple for iPhone camera replacement! Our Apple-certified technicians have exclusive access to Apple diagnostic tools, repair processes, and repair equipment to make sure your iPhone camera replacement is done professionally and reliably.
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Verify Mister Mobile with Apple
Head over to Apple Support to verify that Mister Mobile is indeed an approved Apple Repair Provider (Independent). See the image below:
Buy this if:
– There are black spots appearing on the images taken.
– iPhone 13 Pro camera shows a blurry image even though the lens is clean.
– iPhone 13 Pro camera displays unusual images even when the iPhone is held with a stabilizer.
– The iPhone 13 Pro camera app freezes and shuts down by itself after you snap a photo.
– iPhone 13 Pro camera unable to focus.
– The camera apps display a black screen only on the back camera. When switched to the front camera a display still shows.
Enquire further if:
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 13.
– Your iPhone is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
– Your iPhone 13 Pro front camera is faulty. Try using apps which support video calling such as Skype, facetime etc. If the video doesn’t show but the back camera can be used, most likely you will need a front camera replacement. You can check out our products for iPhone front camera here.
– Both the front and the rear camera show a black screen on camera apps.
– The exterior camera lens shows drop damage.
– The interior of the lens shows signs of water vapor.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here