iPhone 5 Battery Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone 5 Battery Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Our batteries are A Grade, as good as the original.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone 5 Repair Singapore. iPhone Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, iPhone 5 Battery Replacement.
Buy this if:
– The backside of your iPhone 5 feels bloated.
– Your iPhone 5 LCD is popping out due to the bloated battery.
– Your iPhone 5 battery life is significantly shorter compared to when you first bought it. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charges on your iPhone 5 has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blogpost for more information
– iPhone 5 heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 5 cannot power on.
– iPhone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
-You are not sure if your iPhone 5 was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 5.
-The iPhone displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
– Your battery has been repaired before and you want to get a new iPhone battery replacement.
-Your iPhone 5 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here