iPhone 5S Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone 5S screen replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product is for iPhone Front Glass Replacement. iPhone 5S Screen replacement is required if your phone cracked ONLY on the front glass. If your iPhone’s LCD is discolored, has lines appearing on display and/or has reddish or blackish dots appearing, you will need to get the LCD replacement instead. Check the image below for example:
iPhone 5S screen replacement comes with 2 different grades: Grade A and Grade B. The current product you are viewing is Grade A. Grade A iPhone 5S screen replacements are as good as the original in terms of display and touch whereas Grade Bs are of lower quality but at a cheaper price range. Grade B also has a more faded display and it is known to crack more easily. If you are looking for grade B, go to the Grade B product page here.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone 5S Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, 5S Screen Replacement.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term iPhone 5S glass repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– The iPhone 5S glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our iPhone screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your iPhone 5S is fully functional.
– iPhone 5S screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your iPhone 5S powers on and charges normally.
– Your iPhone 5S has never been sent to any iPhone screen repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 5S cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our iPhone 5S glass replacement.
– iPhone 5S doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The iPhone 5S screen touch is not accurate or not responsive at all.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the iPhone 5S display. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– Your LCD has been repaired before and you know it is Grade B. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages as this product cannot be applied to Grade B LCDs.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 5S.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here