iPhone X Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone X screen replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product is for iPhone Front Glass Replacement. iPhone X Screen replacement is required if your phone cracked ONLY on the front glass. If your iPhone’s LCD is discolored, has lines appearing on display and/or has reddish or blackish dots appearing, you will need to get the LCD replacement instead. Check the image below for example:
iPhone X screen replacement comes with 2 different grades: Grade A and Grade B. The current product you are viewing is Grade A. Grade A iPhone X screen replacements are as good as the original in terms of display and touch whereas Grade Bs are of lower quality but at a cheaper price range. Grade B also has a more faded display and it is known to crack more easily. If you are looking for grade B, go to the Grade B product page here.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone X Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, X Screen Replacement.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term iPhone X glass repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– The iPhone X glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our iPhone screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your iPhone X is fully functional.
– iPhone X screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your iPhone X powers on and charges normally.
– Your iPhone X has never been sent to any iPhone screen repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone X cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our iPhone X glass replacement.
– iPhone X doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The iPhone X screen touch is not accurate or not responsive at all.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the iPhone X display. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– Your LCD has been repaired before and you know it is Grade B. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages as this product cannot be applied to Grade B LCDs.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone X.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here