iPhone X Speaker Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone X Speaker and Hearing Port Replacement and Repair. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour repair fee.
iPhone X speaker or hearing port replacement is a common problem which can be frustrating. The speaker of your phone is an essential component which will affect your usage greatly. Speaker replacement is a simple process which completes within 30 minutes. Repair your phone with us for a peace of mind.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone X Repair Singapore. iPhone Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Front camera replacement, charging port replacement, Speaker Replacement, iPhone repair Singapore iPhone X charging port Replacement.
Buy this if:
– You prefer having a fast iPhone X repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– You cannot hear when you place your ear towards the iPhone X speaker during calls.
– The volume of your iPhone X speaker is soft even though the volume control is set to the highest.
– During listening calls or audio playback through the iPhone speaker or hearing port, there seems to be static or crackling background noise.
– The iPhone X speaker is not clear.
Enquire further if:
– Your iPhone is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
– The loudspeaker is not working. You can visit our Product Pages for iPhone Loudspeaker replacement here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here
– Your front camera is not working, because the front camera connects to the speaker and may affect the iPhone X speaker. Visit our Product Pages for iPhone Front Camera Replacement here.
– The loudspeaker, microphone, and speaker are ALL not working during calls. Your iPhone motherboard Audio IC is faulty instead. Please call us for a quotation.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone X.