iPhone XS Max Speaker Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone XS Max Speaker and Hearing Port Replacement and Repair. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour repair fee.
iPhone XS Max speaker or hearing port replacement is a common problem which can be frustrating. The speaker of your phone is an essential component which will affect your usage greatly. Speaker replacement is a simple process which completes within 30 minutes. Repair your phone with us for a peace of mind.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone XS Max Repair Singapore. iPhone Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Front camera replacement, charging port replacement, Speaker Replacement, iPhone repair Singapore iPhone XS Max charging port Replacement.
Buy this if:
– You prefer having a fast iPhone XS Max repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– You cannot hear when you place your ear towards the iPhone XS Max speaker during calls.
– The volume of your iPhone XS Max speaker is soft even though the volume control is set to the highest.
– During listening calls or audio playback through the iPhone speaker or hearing port, there seems to be static or crackling background noise.
– The iPhone XS Max speaker is not clear.
Enquire further if:
– Your iPhone is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
– The loudspeaker is not working. You can visit our Product Pages for iPhone Loudspeaker replacement here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here
– Your front camera is not working, because the front camera connects to the speaker and may affect the iPhone XS Max speaker. Visit our Product Pages for iPhone Front Camera Replacement here.
– The loudspeaker, microphone, and speaker are ALL not working during calls. Your iPhone motherboard Audio IC is faulty instead. Please call us for a quotation.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone XS Max.