MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 Battery Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 Battery and MacBook Pro A1502 battery Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Upon handing over your MacBook, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 Repair Singapore. MacBook Battery Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, MacBook repair Singapore, MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 Battery Replacement, MacBook Pro 13 A1502 battery.
How to find the model number of your MacBook?
Turn on your MacBook and click on the Apple menu > About this Mac. A window will pop up, displaying your Macbook model and built year.
Another way is to flip over the MacBook and locate the Macbook’s model identifier. There is a line of text behind the MacBook ( see image ), where you will find the Model Identifier.
Buy this if:
– The MacBook Air shuts down unexpectedly and you are sure there is still power left.
– Your MacBook Pro A1502 is showing service warnings. The warning can be found at the “Battery” tab on the top menu bar. If it prompted “Replace Soon”, “Replace Now”, or “Service Battery”, it may be a good idea to replace your MacBook Air battery before it gets worse.
– Your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 battery life is significantly shorter compared to when you first bought it. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charge cycles on your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 has exceeded 1000 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). Read more on how to check charge cycles addresses here.
– MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 cannot power on.
– MacBook doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery.
-You are not sure if your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502.
-Your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
-The battery has been repaired before and you want to get a new replacement
-Your MacBook Pro 13 Retina 2013 A1502 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.