Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Crack Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ screen or front glass replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product page is for Microsoft Surface Pro Front Glass Replacement. Microsoft Surface Pro screen replacement is possible only if just the front glass is cracked. The display must not be discolored, must not have lines and do not have any reddish or black spots.
We can perform Microsoft Surface Pro LCD replacement as well. Microsoft Surface Pro LCD replacement is faster but more expensive.
Upon handing over your phone, we will perform a full test on your phone to determine if you require screen replacement or LCD replacement. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ Repair Singapore. Microsoft Surface Pro Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Microsoft Surface Pro repair Singapore.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ glass repair which is cheaper compared to Microsoft Surface Pro service centers.
– The Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ front glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our Screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ is fully functional.
– Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ powers on and charges normally.
– Your Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ has never been sent for any Microsoft Surface Pro screen repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The phone cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″ replacement.
– The phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen.
– The Microsoft Surface Pro Tab screen touch is not accurate or unresponsive.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the display. Refer to our Microsoft Surface Pro LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Microsoft Surface Book 2 13.5″.
– You are looking for other types of Microsoft Surface Pro repair. If so, you can Visit our product pages for Microsoft Surface Pro repair.