Original iPhone 7 Plus Battery Replacement
Looking for an original iPhone 7 Plus battery replacement for your faulty battery? Mister Mobile is the place to go!
Mister Mobile offers genuine parts sourced from Apple for iPhone 7 Plus battery replacement! Our Apple-certified technicians have exclusive access to Apple diagnostic tools, repair processes, and repair equipment to make sure your iPhone 7 Plus battery replacement is done professionally and reliably.
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Verify Mister Mobile with Apple
Head over to https://support.apple.com/repair/verify-repair-provider to verify that Mister Mobile is indeed an approved Apple Repair Provider (Independent). See the image below:
Get this original iPhone 7 Plus battery replacement if:
– The backside of your iPhone 7 Plus feels bloated.
– Your iPhone LCD is popping out due to the bloated battery.
– Your iPhone 7 Plus battery life is significantly shorter compared to when you first bought it. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charges on your iPhone 7 Plus has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blogpost for more information
– iPhone 7 Plus heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone 7 Plus cannot power on.
– iPhone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
-You are not sure if your iPhone 7 Plus was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your iPhone 7 Plus.
-Your iPhone displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
-The battery has been repaired before and you want to get a new battery replacement
-Your iPhone 7 Plus is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here