Samsung Note 9 Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Crack Samsung Note 9 screen or front glass replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product is for Samsung Front Glass Replacement. Samsung Note 9 Screen replacement is required if your phone cracked ONLY on the front glass. If your Samsung’s LCD is discolored, has lines appearing on display and/or has reddish or blackish dots appearing, you will need to get the LCD replacement instead. Check the image below for example:
Samsung Note 9 screen replacement comes with 2 different grades: Grade A and Grade B. The current product you are viewing is Grade A. Grade A Samsung Note 9 screen replacements are as good as the original in terms of display and touch whereas Grade Bs are of lower quality but at a cheaper price range. Grade B also has a more faded display and it is known to crack more easily.
Upon handing over your phone, we will perform a full test on your phone to determine if you require Note 9 screen replacement or Note 9 LCD replacement. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Samsung Note 9 Repair Singapore. Samsung Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Samsung repair Singapor.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term Samsung Note 9 glass repair which is cheaper compared to Samsung service centers.
– The Samsung Note 9 front glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our Screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your Samsung Note 9 is fully functional.
– Samsung Note 9 screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your Samsung Note 9 powers on and charges normally.
– Your Samsung has never been sent for any Samsung screen repair before.
Enquire further if:repair
– The phone cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our Samsung Note 9 replacement.
– The phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our Samsung Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The Samsung Note 9 screen touch is not accurate or unresponsive.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the display. Refer to our Samsung LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Samsung Note 9.
– You are looking for other types of Samsung repair. If so, you can Visit our product pages for Samsung repair.