Samsung Note Edge Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Crack Samsung Note Edge screen or front glass replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product page is for Samsung Front Glass Replacement. Samsung screen replacement is possible only if just the front glass is cracked. The display must not be discolored, must not have lines and do not have any reddish or black spots.
We can perform Samsung LCD replacement as well. Samsung LCD replacement is faster but more expensive.
Upon handing over your phone, we will perform a full test on your phone to determine if you require Note Edge screen replacement or Note Edge LCD replacement. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Samsung Note Edge Repair Singapore. Samsung Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Samsung repair Singapore, Note Edge Screen Replacement.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term Samsung Note Edge glass repair which is cheaper compared to Samsung service centers.
– The Samsung Note Edge front glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our Screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your Samsung Note Edge is fully functional.
– Samsung Note Edge screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your Samsung Note Edge powers on and charges normally.
– Your Samsung Note Edge has never been sent for any Samsung screen repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The phone cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our Samsung Note Edge replacement.
– The phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our Samsung Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The Samsung Note Edge screen touch is not accurate or unresponsive.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the display. Refer to our Samsung LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Samsung Note Edge.
– You are looking for other types of Samsung repair. If so, you can Visit our product pages for Samsung repair.