Samsung S6 LCD B Grade Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Samsung S6 LCD B Grade Crack Replacement and Repair. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of screen repair fee.
Samsung S6 Repair Singapore. Samsung Screen Replacement, Samsung LCD B Grade Replacement, Samsung cracked screen, Samsung Battery Replacement, Samsung Motherboard Repair, Samsung repair Singapore.
What exactly are our Samsung S6 B Grade LCDs?
Basically, our B grade LCDs are displays which are working perfectly, with some imperfections such as,
– Display burn-in. Burn-in, or a “shadow”, is a term used to describe displays with permanent reddish or pinkish hues. These hues will not affect usage at all, but are fairly obvious when we view the display under a white background.
– Scratched screens.
– Black spots.
Is it worth it to get the B Grade LCD instead of the better one?
– Samsung LCDs are, frankly speaking, very expensive. If your LCD is damaged, blank screen or unresponsive, we inevitably need to replace the LCD display if we wish to retrieve our data from the old Samsung phone. If you intend to use your phone for an extended period of time after repair, we do advise getting our A Grade LCD displays.
However, if you wish to only use the phone temporarily to retrieve data and/or to wait for your next phone upgrade, choosing our B Grade LCDs can actually offer substantial cost savings.
Feel free to inquire, we are more than willing to show you some photos of our B Grade LCDs!
Order this if:
– You prefer having a cheap Samsung S6 LCD repair which is cheaper compared A Grade LCD or to Samsung service centers.
– You wish to keep your phone data intact. 99% of the time, repairing with us will NOT result in data loss. Authorized Samsung service centers will force reset your phone data.
– The Samsung S6 LCD or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, refer to our Screen replacement blog post.
– Your Samsung S6 LCD is unresponsive.
– LCD display has black lines or displays unusual colors.
– Samsung S6 screen display shows purple ink marks which looks like smudges. In this case, the marks will spread over time.
– Your Samsung S6 powers on and charges normally.
– Your Samsung S6 has never been sent for any Samsung LCD repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The Samsung S6 cannot power on.
– You are looking for other types of Samsung repair. If so, you can Visit our product pages for Samsung repair.
– Samsung S6 doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the LCD. Do refer to our Samsung Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The Samsung S6 display is working and responsive Also, there are no black marks or lines appearing on the Samsung S6 screen display. Refer to our Samsung screen Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Samsung S6. Visit our product pages for Water Damage Repair Service.