Samsung Tab 4 7.0 Charging Port Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for Samsung Tab 4 7.0 Charging Port Replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee. Our charging ports are A grade as good as the original.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Samsung Tab 4 7.0 Repair Singapore. Samsung Tab 4 7.0 Charging Port Replacement, Screen Replacement, Motherboard Repair, Samsung Tab repair Singapore, charging port replacement, Samsung Tab cannot charge.
Buy this if:
– There is no charging icon when you plug in the charging cable.
– You wish to keep your phone data intact. 99% of the time, repairing with us will NOT result in data loss. Authorized service centers will force reset your phone data.
– Your Samsung Tab 4 7.0 only starts charging up when the cable is plugged in at a certain angle. The cable is original and tested on other Samsung models and is working fine.
– You have tested charging your phone with a working original cable, and it still isn’t charging.
– The Samsung Tab 4 7.0 is still working and is able to power on prior to its last charge.
– You prefer a high-quality Samsung Tab 4 7.0 repair at a lower price compared to authorized service centers.
Enquire further if:
– You are unsure whether the phone was working properly prior to its last charge
– There are signs of water damage on your phone.
– Your Samsung Tab displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase. There may be no display because your battery is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our Samsung Tab Battery replacement product pages for more information.
– The phone heats up occasionally in an idle state.
– The Samsung Tab 4 7.0 cannot power on even with a working original cable plugged in.
-Wrong Samsung Tab repair? Read up and find all of our Samsung Tab prices and descriptions here