Screen Repair for Cracked Screen and all Mobile Phone Repair in Singapore
Phone screen repair and replacement Singapore
Cracked your Apple iPhone, Samsung, Huawei, Xiaomi, Oppo or Sony phones when you dropped it accidentally? Still looking for a place providing excellent quality, friendly, reliable and professional phone repair Singapore? Look no further, Mister Mobile is here to help! We provide fixes to most mobile phone issues such as glass screen, charging port, home button, battery replacement, motherboard, and other phone repairs. Also, our services are net with the labor fee included.
How much does the phone repair cost?
Our repair cost for the replacement is considerably cheaper than any other Singapore service centre hence it is wise to choose us for your repairs. And the labor fee is already included in the prices quoted before proceeding on with the repair. The repair cost all depends on the type of phone repair services you need.
Looking for another mobile phone repair Singapore?
Need another phone repair for your device? Simply visit our Shop Pages for more. Above all, 90% of all phone repair Singapore can be done on the spot. Generally, we complete most phone repair within 60 minutes.
Phone Screen Replacement
- Phone screen repair Singapore is very common and usually can be done rather quickly. Our technicians are the best and we offer phone repair for most popular device models such as iPhone X and iPad Pro on the spot. We are open to a wide variety of iPhone repair Singapore such as iPhone home button and even the audio IC.
- We take around 60 minutes to finish the repair. Above all, our glass screen price is also relatively affordable, usually below $100. Finally, there is a 30 days warranty for all phone repairs.
- This phone repair is for you if your screen or digitizer has a noticeable crack, it is touch responsive and has no obvious lines or dark spots on the display. Also, it charges as per normal. See image below:
- If there are lines and dark spots on the display, you may need a phone repair for the LCD instead. If your device doesn’t charge and power on, you may need phone repair for the charging port or battery instead. If the device contacted any liquid we recommend you to get check up with us. One reason being your device might make it with only a chemical wash. See example below:
Frequently asked questions for screen repair Singapore
“How much does it cost to repair a cracked screen?”
At Mister Mobile, the cost of repairing the screen is cheaper than any other Singapore phone stores in Singapore. We also do it fast!
“I just broke my phone screen! Do I need a replacement for JUST the screen or also the LCD display?”
It all boils down to the impact on your iphone screen! In fact, screen replacement and LCD replacement are two very different processes.
“Will you be using original parts for iPhone screen/glass replacement same as the official Singapore phone shop? The prices you quote are really cheap for screen replacement services.”
At Mister Mobile, we differentiate our screen as “Grade A” or “Grade B”. Our Grade A LCD is as good as the original. This is because only authorized shops such as the iPhone service centre Singapore are allowed to advertise their product as “Original” according to consumer law.
“What is the difference between Grade A replacement and Grade B replacement?”
The easy answer? Grade A replacement is always better than Grade B! LCD and Screens which are Grade A products are as good as the original. On the other hand, Grade B products are usually manufactured in China which is cheaper, less sensitive and has a faded display color.
“Why do you need up to 2 hours to complete my iPhone repair Singapore when other service providers can do it in 30 minutes?”
At Mister Mobile, your device undergoes a stringent and professional process during the screen replacement which ensures the end product is good as new.
“How much does it cost to fix a phone? Does the price-savings of up to 60% justify choosing a third-party service provider over the other mobile shop Singapore?”
It totally depends on what type of repair is needed. And Yes, definitely, because we can do your repair on the spot. Furthermore, there will be NO data loss 99% of the time during the progress.
“Where can I get my phone repair Singapore?”
Mister Mobile currently has 3 branches island-wide available to serve our customers:
You can click on the links above to get the respective branch’s address on Google.
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, you can be sure of fair business practices for any phone repair.
- Ever bought defective parts from another iPhone service center Singapore? Were there lots of inconveniences by any other service center?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your iPhone repair Singapore confidently.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our service center supports payment by cash, NETS or GrabPay. However, for transactions above $1000 SGD, we will only accept cash due to high transaction charges for NETS and GrabPay.
How do I book an appointment for my phone repair?
- Find the iPhone repair service you need to fix your problem.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out. No payment is required for online check-out.
- Enter the promo code found at the check-out page for $3 off. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for confirmation SMS from our friendly staff. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your smartphone fixed. Pay for your repair cost in our service center after you got it back and confirmed the repair is done.
It’s that simple! Contact us by hitting the WhatsApp button or call us at 92230410!
Does Samsung, Xiaomi, Oppo, Huawei, iPhone repair service have a warranty?
Yes! Below are our warranty policy:
- How long is the screen repair warranty? There will be a 30 days warranty for all mobile phone repair services.
- There is no warranty for camera removal services or installation services where the parts are from your own source
- Please sign off and ensure your repair details are successfully registered into our system after the repair.
- For water damage units, our warranty applies to the replaced parts only.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic defects, water damage, cracked screens, and human errors.