Xiaomi Repair Singapore by Mister Mobile
Xiaomi repair Singapore
Xiaomi landed in Singapore in 2015 and has been vastly recognized ever since. Some of the famous models Xiaomi introduced were their Redmi Note series such as the Redmi Note 9S, Redmi Note 8, Redmi Note 7, Redmi Note 7 Pro and so on. Their new Mi Note 10 was introduced in March 2020.
Still looking for a place providing excellent quality, friendly, reliable and professional Xiaomi repair Singapore? Look no further, Mister Mobile is here to help! We can repair all phone issues within 60 minutes and all our repair services are done in our own Xiaomi service centre. 90% of the repair you need can be done on the spot. Also, all phone repair costs in our shop are inclusive of labor repair fee. Generally, we can complete the phone repair services within 60 minutes.
Some common issues for Xiaomi repair Singapore include screen / lcd replacement, battery replacement and so on. All Xiaomi repair costs in our shop are relatively cheaper compared to other Xiaomi service centre Singapore.
How much does Xiaomi repair cost?
Our repair cost for the replacement is considerably cheaper than any other Singapore Xiaomi service centre hence it is wise to choose us for your repairs. And the labor fee is already included in the prices quoted before proceeding on with the repair. The repair cost all depends on the type of Xiaomi repair services you need. Need another phone repair for your devices? Simply visit our Xiaomi repair pages for more.
Xiaomi Screen Replacement
- Screen replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after dropping it, causing a faulty display.
- Our Xiaomi service centre has 2 different grades for the screen. Above all, grade A is equivalent to original as compared to the official Xiaomi service centre Singapore, while the Grade B Screen is OEM, which is faded in color and cracks more easily.
- How much does it cost to fix Xiaomi phones? It all depends on the model of your phone. Sometimes if the display is not working and you need an LCD replacement, the pricing will be slightly higher.
- Sometimes the drop not only crack the screen but also damages the charging port. You need to get a charging port replacement on top of the screen for your phone to be fully functional. Visit our Xiaomi charging port replacement here.
- Replacing a cracked screen is possible only if Xiaomi phone touch responsiveness is still functional and the display or LCD DOES NOT have lines or marks. If the Xiaomi phone screen touch is unresponsive, you may need to replace both the cracked screen and LCD instead of only the cracked screen. Refer to our Xiaomi LCD replacement for more information.
Xiaomi LCD Replacement
- LCD Replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after a drop, causing a faulty display.
- Our Xiaomi service centre has 2 different grades of LCD. Above all, grade A LCD is equivalent to original, while grade B is OEM and is cheaper, however, it is faded in color and cracks more easily.
- Your Xiaomi phone’s screen is not functional and the screen displays HAS marks or lines. If the damaged phone’s display has NO marks or lines, and is touch-sensitive. You may require screen replacement in this case. Do note that screen and lcd replacement are both different repair processes so it is important to determine which is the one you need. If you are uncertain about the issue, please contact us and we will do a free check up for you.
Xiaomi Back Glass Replacement
- The backglass parts our Xiaomi service centre uses a longer lifespan and is considerably cheaper compared to official Xiao mi service centre Singapore.
- The Xiaomi back glass replacement is for those Xiaomi phones whose back glass has a noticeable crack.
- Make sure the Xiaomi screen display or LCD DOES NOT have any lines or black marks and the phone powers on and charges normally.
- If the phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is also faulty.
- You require Xiaomi front glass or screen replacement if there are black marks or lines appearing on the Xiaomi display. Refer to our Xiaomi LCD replacement for more information.
Xiaomi Battery Replacement
- Our Xiaomi service center also uses battery replacement that is A grade and equivalent to the original. The Xiaomi battery repair cost in our shop is cheap which completes within 30 minutes.
- If the number of charges on your device has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year) your battery starts deteriorating so the battery life will reduce. If you are unsure, refer to our battery replacement blog post for more information.
- If the Xiaomi phone cannot power on or battery percentage does not increase despite showing that it is charging. You may need a charging port replacement.
Xiaomi Charging Port Replacement
- Our charging port replacement is a simple process which completes within 30 minutes. Xiaomi phone repair cost in our service center is also cheaper compared to any other Xiaomi service center Singapore.
- If your Xiaomi phone cannot be charged, there’s no charging icon when plugged in or only starts charging at a certain angle, then this charging port phone repair Singapore service is for you.
- Get this charging port replacement for your Xiaomi phones if your microphone is also not working properly.
- If the device heats up despite being idle, the issue may lie with a faulty battery. Be on the lookout for a bloated battery in this case and get the Xiaomi phone battery replacement done ASAP.
Xiaomi Camera Replacement
- Our Xiaomi phones camera replacement ( lens, front and rear ) are Grade A which is equivalent to the original.
- This repair is for you if your camera has a broken lens, there are blurry spots on the picture you took using either the back or front camera and there are cracks on the lens.
- There are times the Xiaomi camera app freezes after you snap a photo. This issue is mostly related to the motherboard instead of the camera. Please visit our Singapore Xiaomi motherboard repair.
Xiaomi Camera Removal Service
- Singapore Xiaomi camera removal is another popular phone repair service in Singapore. It is the norm for most Singapore boys who are serving NS (National Service). This is because most army camps in Singapore have designated red zones that prohibit the possession of camera smartphones.
- Some camps allow only sandblasting, while some of them allow camera removal. Others allow covering up of the lens from the inside with a piece of material.
It is important to check your camp’s guidelines carefully before approaching us for the removal service.
How is this removal service like?
- The Xiaomi camera will be returned to you after removal – you can easily get it re-install with us or another Xiaomi service center in the future.
- Both the front and rear camera will be removed at a one-time cost. No need to pay twice to remove both.
- You can choose between removal, sandblasting, or cover-up of the lens from inside. This depends on the rules and regulations of the camp.
- Our phone repair service center adheres strictly to the guidelines of Army camps for NS. Come to us for a peace of mind. We provide cheaper removal services compared to other phone repair service center and countless customers in Singapore are satisfied with our services.
Xiaomi Motherboard Repair
- Xiaomi Motherboard repair is very challenging and hard to fix because most Xiaomi repair service centers in Singapore do not have the skill to fix it. Their cost for the repair is much more expensive as well. Not Mister Mobile. Our technicians are experts in the field and we can solve most common motherboard problems such as:
Audio IC, Power IC, U2 IC, Touch IC, Touch disease repair, shorted motherboard, hard disk, NAND IC and charging issues.
- Depending on which parts require repair, your chances of data recovery will be the highest at Mister Mobile. Our skilled technicians will ensure that your data is intact as much as possible.
- Do note that: Motherboard Replacement will 100% cause data loss, while, Motherboard Repair may not. As far as possible, vouch for repairing instead of a replacement to secure your phone’s data.
- The quoted price is for Motherboard Repair only. Xiaomi motherboard replacement is very expensive and not worth it despite which service center you opt for.
Xiaomi Water Damage Repair
- Water corrosion is the worst repair in Singapore. One reason being, it is difficult to estimate the repair service cost. We can only diagnose the degree of damage your phone sustained in our service center. The water might damage the charging port because it is usually exposed for convenience purposes or even get into the phone and damage the parts inside. Sometimes you may also need battery replacement due to the water. While a little splash may not damage your phone, most smartphones cannot survive even 10 minutes in the rain.
- Note that the repair cost includes chemical wash only. It does NOT include repair cost for Xiaomi phone’s spoiled parts replacement. A chemical wash will lengthen the lifespan of your phone. Do not leave your Xiaomi phone un-serviced after coming into contact with water – the symptoms may appear after some time.
- If you prefer having a faster Xiaomi phone repair Singapore, at a cheaper repair cost in our shop compared to official Xiaomi service center, we are your best choice!
- Do note that water damage repair is most effective if the Xiaomi phones only briefly drops into freshwater. If your Xiaomi was dropped into seawater or saltwater, the chances of successful repair are slim in this case.
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, you can be sure of fair business practices for any Singapore Xiaomi phone repair.
- Ever encounter an ineffective Singapore Xiaomi phone repair?
- Were there lots of inconveniences by another repair service center?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your mobile phone repair confidently.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our service center supports payment by cash, NETS or GrabPay. However, for transactions above $1000 SGD, we will only accept cash due to high transaction charges for NETS and GrabPay.
Do you provide delivery services?
Yes. We provide delivery services with charges for $15 SGD. Our usual delivery timing is between 1 pm to 6 pm daily. Do note that we do not provide delivery for repair services and oversea shipping services.
How do I get my Xiaomi repair?
- Find the Xiaomi phone repair you need to fix your mobile phone problem.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out. No payment is required for online check-out.
- Enter the promo code found at the check-out page for $3 off. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for our confirmation SMS. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your mobile phone fixed. Pay for your mobile phone repair cost in our shop after we have fixed your mobile phone.
It’s that simple! Contact us now at 96816352 or hit the WhatsApp button!
Does Xiaomi repair have a warranty?
Yes! Below are our warranty policy:
- How long is the Xiaomi phone warranty? There will be a 30 days warranty for all mobile phone repair services.
- There is no warranty for camera removal services or installation services where the parts are from your own source
- Please sign off and ensure your repair details are successfully registered into our system after the repair.
- For water damage units, our warranty applies to the replaced parts only.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic defects, water damage, cracked screens and human errors.
Are there other phone brands other than the Xiaomi repair available?
Need a repair service for other phone brands? Visit our Shop Page here.