Oppo back glass replacement Singapore. One of the cheapest Oppo back glass crack replacement cost in Singapore to get your Oppo condition back to 100%.
All Oppo back glass replacement costs are nett and include labor repair fee.
We repair all phone problems within 60 minutes – 90% of all Phone repair in Singapore can be done on the spot.
Need to repair for another phone model? Visit our Product Pages for Oppo repair instead. We repair all common phone issues such as screen replacement, Phone battery replacement Singapore, and Phone charging port replacement. Also Phone motherboard repair Singapore, camera replacement, and water damage repair.
– You prefer having a long-term Oppo repair which is cheaper compared to Oppo service centers.
– The Oppo back glass has a noticeable crack.
– Oppo screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your Oppo powers on and charges normally.
– Your Oppo has never been sent to any Oppo screen repair before.
– The Oppo cannot power on.
– Oppo doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our Oppo Charging Port product pages for more information.
– You require Oppo front glass or screen replacement.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the Oppo display. Refer to our Oppo LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Oppo.
-Wrong Oppo repair? Read up and find all of our Oppo prices and descriptions here
It’s that simple!
Split your payments. Not the pleasure.
Fave Pay Later allows you to split your transactions into 3 monthly installments.
To set up an account with Fave, here's what you need to do:
Once your account has been set up, inform any one of our sales representatives that you wish to pay by Fave Pay Later.
Take note! For new Fave users, use the promo code LATER15 for $15 off. TnC applies.
FavePay Later is a BNPL ( Buy Now, Pay Later ) payment method that allows you to split your FavePay transactions into 3 monthly payments.
The maximum limit for FavePay Later installment is shown in the app. Typically the credit amount ranges from $1000 to $2000.
You can make partial payment via Fave Pay Later, and the remaining payment through our non-installment modes such as Paynow, cash or bank transfer.
YES. There is a 5% service fee for all FavePayLater instalment payment plans.
For example, if the payment due is $1000, you will pay $1050 which will be split into 3 monthly installments of $350.