iPad Repair Singapore by Mister Mobile
iPad repair Singapore
Apple’s iPhone and iPad are amongst the most popular brands used in Singapore. With the rising of powerful iPads, many are moving from laptops to using iPads due to the convenience the device brings. Some popular iPad model in Singapore is the iPad Mini series, iPad Pro series, and iPad Air series.
Still looking for a place providing excellent quality, friendly, reliable, and professional repair shop in Singapore? Look no further, Mister Mobile is here to help! We can do most iPad repairs within 60 minutes and all our repair services are done in our own service centre. 90% of the repair you need can be done on the spot. Also, all Singapore iPad repair costs in our shop are inclusive of labor repair fee. Generally, we can complete the repair services within 60 minutes.
Common issues for iPad in Singapore
Common issues include screen / LCD replacement, battery replacement, and so on. All iPad repair costs in our shop are relatively cheaper compared to other iPad service centre Singapore.
How much does the iPad repair Singapore cost?
Our Singapore is considerably cheaper than any other Apple servicing center hence it is wise to choose us for your repairs. And the labor fee is already included in the prices quoted before proceeding on with the repair. The cost all depends on the type of repair services you need.
Looking for another repair?
Need another iPad repair for your devices? Simply visit our iPad repair Singapore for more.
iPad Screen Replacement
- iPad screen repair and/or replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after dropping it, causing a faulty display.
- Our service centre has 2 different grades for iPad screen repair and/or. Above all, grade A is equivalent to original as compared to the official iPad repair Singapore shop, while the Grade B Screen is OEM, which is faded in color and cracks more easily.
- How much does it cost to fix iPad devices? It all depends on the model of your phone. Sometimes if the display is not working and you need an LCD replacement, the pricing will be slightly higher.
- Sometimes the drop not only crack the screen but also damages the charging port. You need to get a charging port replacement on top of the screen for your phone to be fully functional. Visit our iPad charging port replacement here.
- Replacing a cracked screen is possible only if the device’s touch responsiveness is still functional and the display or LCD DOES NOT have lines or marks. If the device’s screen touch is unresponsive, you may need to replace both the cracked screen and LCD instead of only the cracked screen. Refer to our iPad LCD replacement for more information.
iPad LCD Replacement
- LCD Replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after a drop, causing a faulty display.
- Our iPad service centre has 2 different grades of LCD. Above all, grade A LCD is equivalent to original, while grade B is OEM and is cheaper, however, it is faded in color and cracks more easily.
- Your iPad’s screen is not functional and the screen displays HAS marks or lines. If the damaged phone’s display has NO marks or lines, and is touch-sensitive. You may require a screen replacement in this case. Do note that screen and lcd replacement are both different repair processes so it is important to determine which is the one you need. If you are uncertain about the issue, please contact us and we will do a free check up for you.
iPad Battery Replacement
- Our iPad service center also uses battery replacement that is A grade and equivalent to the original. The iPad battery repair cost in our shop is cheap which completes within 30 minutes.
- If the number of charges on your device has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year) your battery starts deteriorating so the battery life will reduce. If you are unsure, refer to our blog post for more information.
- If the iPad phone cannot power on or battery percentage does not increase despite showing that it is charging. You may need a charging port replacement.
iPad Charging Port Replacement
- Our charging port replacement is a simple process which completes within 30 minutes. iPad repair Singapore cost in our service center is also cheaper compared to any other iPad service center in Singapore.
- If your iPad phone cannot be charged, there’s no charging icon when plugged in or only starts charging at a certain angle, then this charging port phone repair Singapore service is for you.
- Get this charging port replacement for your iPad phones if your microphone is also not working properly.
- If the device heats up despite being idle, the issue may lie with a faulty battery. Be on the lookout for a bloated battery in this case and get the iPad battery replaced ASAP.
iPad Motherboard Repair
- iPad Motherboard repair is very challenging and hard to fix because most service centers in Singapore do not have the skill to fix it. Their cost for the repair is much more expensive as well. Not Mister Mobile. Our technicians are experts in the field and we can solve most common motherboard problems such as:
- Audio IC, Power IC, U2 IC, Touch IC, Touch disease repair, shorted motherboard, hard disk, NAND IC and charging issues.
- Depending on which parts require repair, your chances of data recovery will be the highest at Mister Mobile. Our skilled technicians will ensure that your data is intact as much as possible.
- Do note that: Motherboard Replacement will 100% cause data loss, while, Motherboard Repair may not. As far as possible, vouch for repairing instead of a replacement to secure your phone’s data.
- The quoted price is for Motherboard Repair only. A motherboard replacement is very expensive and not worth it despite which service center you opt for.
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, you can be sure of fair business practices for any repairs.
- Ever encounter an ineffective iPad repair in Singapore?
- Were there lots of inconveniences by another repair service center?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your mobile phone repair confidently.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our service center supports payment by cash, NETS or GrabPay. However, for transactions above $1000 SGD, we will only accept cash due to high transaction charges for NETS and GrabPay.
Do you provide delivery services?
Yes. We provide delivery services with charges for $15 SGD. Our usual delivery timing is between 1 pm to 6 pm daily. Do note that we do not provide delivery for repair services and oversea shipping services.
How do I get my iPad repaired?
- Find the repair service you need to fix your iPad mini, iPad Pro or iPad Air.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out. No payment is required for online check-out.
- Enter the promo code found at the check-out page for $3 off. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for our confirmation SMS. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your mobile phone fixed. Pay for your mobile phone repair cost in our shop after we have fixed your mobile phone.
It’s that simple! Contact us now at 92230410 or hit the WhatsApp button!
Does this repair have a warranty?
Yes! Below are our warranty policy:
- How long is the repair warranty? There will be a 30 days warranty for all mobile phone repair services.
- There is no warranty for camera removal services or installation services where the parts are from your own source
- Please sign off and ensure your repair details are successfully registered into our system after the repair.
- For water damage units, our warranty applies to the replaced parts only.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic defects, water damage, cracked screens and human errors.