Phone Battery Replacement Singapore
Cheapest Phone battery replacement cost. Best Phone repair shop in Singapore. Choose Mister Mobile. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
Phone battery replacement Singapore. One of the cheapest Phone battery cost in Singapore to get your Phone battery health back to 100%.
All phone battery replacement costs are nett and include labor repair fee.
We repair all phone problems within 60 minutes – 90% of all Phone repair in Singapore can be done on the spot.
Wrong page for Phone repair Singapore?
Need to repair for another phone model? We repair all common phone issues such as screen replacement, battery replacement Singapore, and charging port replacement. Also motherboard repair Singapore, camera replacement, and water damage repair.
Phone Battery Replacement Singapore
- Phone battery replacement is done on the spot.
- The waiting time for Phone battery replacement is 30 to 45 minutes.
- Additionally, there are 30 days warranty for all Phone repairs.
- Our phone battery is A grade, as good as the original. Repairing your phone battery is cheap and completes within 30 minutes. Replacing a phone battery is common in Singapore because batteries deteriorate.
To buy or enquire further?
- Buy this if your phone battery life does not last as long as before. It is normal for the health of your battery to weaken over time.
Your phone is charged more than 365 times (translates to about once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our Phone battery replacement blog post for more information.
- Enquire further if the phone cannot power on.
The phone battery health does not increase even though it is charging. The charging port may be faulty instead.
Common symptoms for Phone battery replacement in Singapore
Common issues for Phone battery replacement in Singapore include:
- Phone battery life drains more quickly than before due to bad battery health.
- The backside of your phone is swollen due to the bloated battery. Do replace your phone battery as soon as possible, because the cost will increase if the bloated battery damages other parts.
- The phone cannot power on.
- Your phone shuts down suddenly even though the battery percentage is not close to 0%.
How to keep my Phone battery in the best condition?
- Try not to overcharge your battery. Remove the charger when your battery percentage is 100%.
- Do not use your phone while charging it, because your phone battery will be charging and discharging continuously, which will harm battery health.
- Do not expose your phone to constant hot weather. Phone battery replacement is especially common in Singapore due to the weather. Keep it in room temperature as much as possible.
- Use original charging cables as some cheap-cost chargers may harm your phone battery health.
Frequently asked questions for Phone battery replacement
- Common Questions:
- “My Phone does not respond even though I am charging it. Does this mean my charging port is malfunctioning or do I have a faulty battery?”
- If your phone can be powered on but cannot charge, you need to replace the charging port of your phone. If your phone cannot be powered on, the problem may lie with either one of the motherboard, LCD, charging port or battery. You can bring your phone to one of our Mister Mobile branches for a free check.
- “Will you be using original parts for phone battery replacement?”
- At Mister Mobile, our replacement parts are as good as original. We don’t advertise our products as “Original” because only authorized service centers such as aLAB or Apple Store are allowed to advertise their product as “Original” according to consumer law.
- “Does the phone battery cost savings of up to 60% justify choosing a third-party service repair provider over the Apple service center’s repair service?”
- Yes We can repair on the spot, and there will be NO data loss 99% of the time during the repair progress.
- Read more here
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, you can be sure of fair business practices for handphone repair.
- Ever bought defective phone battery replacement from shops in Singapore? Were there lots of inconveniences by dishonest providers?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your handphone repair confidently.
How to make a booking
- Find the phone repair you need.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out. No payment is required during check-out.
- Enjoy $3 off when you enter the promo code found at the check-out page. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for our confirmation SMS. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your phone fixed. Pay for your phone repair cost in our shop after we have fixed your phone.
It’s that simple!
Inquire now at 96816352 or hit the WhatsApp button!
- We can solve all your mobile phones issues in Singapore, such as phone battery replacement, charging, camera, including the LCD screen. Also for software, water damage, and power on problems.
- Do not worry. There are 30 days of warranty under Mister Mobile’s repair and exchange policy.
- Phone Repair Singapore. Phone Screen Replacement, Replace Battery, Motherboard, and Phone repair Singapore.