Google Pixel XL repair Singapore. One of the cheapest Google Pixel XL repair shop in Singapore. Simply scroll down further to find the exact Google Pixel XL repair cost.
Click on the yellow boxes. They provide more information on the different types of Google Pixel XL repair Singapore.
We can repair all Google Pixel XL issues within 60 minutes. 90% of all Google Pixel XL repair in Singapore can be done in our shop.
Need to repair for another Google Pixel XL model? Visit our Product Pages for Google Pixel XL repair instead.
– You prefer having a long-term Google Pixel XL repair which is cheaper compared to Google service centers.
– The Google Pixel XL glass has a noticeable crack.
– Your Google Pixel XL housing is bent
– Google Pixel XL screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your Google Pixel XL powers on and charges normally.
– Your Google Pixel XL has never been sent to any Google Pixel XL screen repair before.
– The Google Pixel XL cannot power on.
– Google Pixel XL doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our Google Pixel XL Charging Port product pages for more information.
– You require Google Pixel XL front glass or screen replacement.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the Google Pixel XL display. Refer to our Google Pixel XL LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– There are signs of water damage on your Google Pixel.
-Wrong Google Pixel XL repair? Read up and find all of our Google Pixel XL prices and descriptions here
It’s that simple!
Common issues for Google Pixel XL repair in Singapore include Google Pixel XL screen replacement, Google Pixel XL battery replacement, and Google Pixel charging port replacement. Also Google Pixel motherboard repair Singapore, camera replacement, and water damage repair.
All Google Pixel XL repair costs in our shop are inclusive of labor repair fee.
Split your payments. Not the pleasure.
Fave Pay Later allows you to split your transactions into 3 monthly installments.
To set up an account with Fave, here's what you need to do:
Once your account has been set up, inform any one of our sales representatives that you wish to pay by Fave Pay Later.
Take note! For new Fave users, use the promo code LATER15 for $15 off. TnC applies.
FavePay Later is a BNPL ( Buy Now, Pay Later ) payment method that allows you to split your FavePay transactions into 3 monthly payments.
The maximum limit for FavePay Later installment is shown in the app. Typically the credit amount ranges from $1000 to $2000.
You can make partial payment via Fave Pay Later, and the remaining payment through our non-installment modes such as Paynow, cash or bank transfer.
YES. There is a 5% service fee for all FavePayLater instalment payment plans.
For example, if the payment due is $1000, you will pay $1050 which will be split into 3 monthly installments of $350.