Original iPhone SE 2020 Battery Replacement
Looking for an original iPhone SE 2020 battery replacement for your faulty battery? Mister Mobile is the place to go!
Mister Mobile offers genuine parts sourced from Apple for iPhone SE 2020 battery replacement! Our Apple-certified technicians have exclusive access to Apple diagnostic tools, repair processes, and repair equipment to make sure your iPhone SE 2020 battery replacement is done professionally and reliably!
Our listed prices are nett and inclusive of labour fee.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
Verify Mister Mobile with Apple
Head over to https://support.apple.com/repair/verify-repair-provider to verify Mister Mobile is indeed an approved Apple Repair Provider (Independent). See the image below:
Get this original iPhone SE 2020 battery replacement if:
– The backside of your iPhone SE 2020 feels bloated.
– Your iPhone LCD is popping out due to the bloated battery.
– Your iPhone SE 2020 battery life is significantly shorter compared to when you first bought it. It is normal for the battery to deteriorate over time.
– The number of charges on your iPhone SE 2020 has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our iPhone battery replacement blogpost for more information
– iPhone SE 2020 heats up when in use and occasionally heats up when idle.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone SE 2020 cannot power on.
– iPhone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the battery. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
-You are not sure if your iPhone SE 2020 was working prior to its last charge.
-There are signs of water damage on your iPhone SE 2020.
-Your iPhone displays the charging icon but its battery percentage does not increase.
-The battery has been repaired before and you want to get a new battery replacement
-Your iPhone SE 2020 is still under warranty by Apple. You can check your warranty coverage here.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions hereiphoen