iPhone XS MAX Screen Replacement Singapore by Mister Mobile.
Choose Mister Mobile for iPhone XS MAX screen replacement. Because we do it better, because we do it safer, because we do it with a smile!
This product is for iPhone Front Glass Replacement. iPhone XS Max Screen replacement is required if your phone cracked ONLY on the front glass. If your iPhone’s LCD is discolored, has lines appearing on display and/or has reddish or blackish dots appearing, you will need to get the LCD replacement instead. Check the image below for example:
iPhone XS Max screen replacement comes with 2 different grades: Grade A and Grade B. The current product you are viewing is Grade A. Grade A iPhone XS Max screen replacements are as good as the original in terms of display and touch whereas Grade Bs are of lower quality but at a cheaper price range. Grade B also has a more faded display and it is known to crack more easily. If you are looking for grade B, go to the Grade B product page here.
Upon handing over your phone, our technician will run a few tests and inform you of the misbehaving parts. Once confirmed, our technician will then proceed with the repair.
iPhone XS MAX Repair Singapore. iPhone Screen Replacement, Battery Replacement, Motherboard Repair, iPhone repair Singapore, XR Screen Replacement.
Order this if:
– You prefer having a long-term iPhone XS MAX glass repair which is cheaper compared to Apple service centers.
– The iPhone XS MAX glass or digitizer has a noticeable crack. If you are unsure, we can carry out a free check-up for you, or refer to our iPhone screen replacement blog post.
– Touch responsiveness on your iPhone XS MAX is fully functional.
– iPhone XS MAX screen display or LCD does not have any lines or black marks.
– Your iPhone XS MAX powers on and charges normally.
– Your iPhone XS MAX has never been sent to any iPhone screen repair before.
Enquire further if:
– The iPhone XS MAX cannot power on.
– You have a question regarding the quality of our iPhone XS MAX glass replacement.
– iPhone XS MAX doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is faulty instead of the screen. Do refer to our iPhone Charging Port product pages for more information.
– The iPhone XS MAX screen touch is not accurate or not responsive at all.
– Black marks or lines appearing on the iPhone XS MAX display. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages for more information.
– Your LCD has been repaired before and you know it is Grade B. Refer to our iPhone LCD Replacement product pages as this product cannot be applied to Grade B LCDs.
– There are signs of water damage on your iPhone XS MAX.
-Wrong iPhone repair? Read up and find all of our iPhone prices and descriptions here